Eid ul-Fitr Wishes
Eid Mubarak! Again the day is here for people all over the world to celebrate Eid. Eid Mubarak day which comes after the month of Ramadan, known as Eid ul-Fitr, and is celebrated by Muslims all over the world. As per muslim history that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) received the first message of Holy Quran during this holy month of Ramadan.
The day of the festivity falls on 1st day of Islamic month Shawwal. Every year the date of the Eid varies based on the sighting of the new moon as well as the astronomical calculations and Islamic Calendar. This year, Eid ul-Fitr is expected to fall in Summer.
Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes
As we all celebrate the Eid Mubarak Day, here are some SMS, WhatsApp messages, pictures, and Facebook status to share with your friends.
- As Allah waters his creation,
May he also sprinkle his wondrous blessings over you and your beloved ones.
- Eid means:
E – Embrace with open heart
I – Inspire with impressive attitude
D – Distribute pleasure to all
- On the joyous occasion of Eid ul-Fitr sending across my warm heartfelt wishes.
- A special prayer for you,
May Allah’s blessings and divine be with you.
- I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid.
May Allah accept your good deeds,
Forgive your transgressions,
And ease the suffering of all around the globe.
- I wish Allah showers his divine blessings and
fulfills all your dreams on Eid and always.
- May the blessings of Allah fill your life with pleasure,
And open all the doors of success now and always.
- May the magic of this Eid ul-Fitr bring lots of happiness in your life,
May you celebrate it with all your close friends and family,
And may your heart be filled with love and joy!