The Holy Month of Ramadan is regarded as the blessed month in Islamic Calendar. The month of Ramadan is the 9th month of the year. This year in 2017, the blessed month started on the evening of Saturday, 27th May, 2017. People observed the first fast on the 28th of May, 2017. It is expected that Ramadan will either end on 25th of May or 26th of May.
This month holds great importance for Muslims also because the Holy Quran was revealed in the month of Ramadan.
Hazrat Gabriel (Jibreel in Arab and the Archangel) appeared to the Prophet Muhammad and began revealing the verses of the Quran and continued to do so for 23 years.
Fasting is one of the five pillars of Islam and is observed specially during whole Ramadan and this indeed is a blessing in itself as the reward for the goods increase to an amazing level. The five pillars of Islam are Declaration of Faith, Prayer, Fasting, Zakat and Hajj.
Fasting is not only about restraining from food. It means to shun all evil activities. As a reward Allah has blessed Muslims with a day of immense celebration, Eid-ul-Fitar. Eid is a single day during which Muslims are not permitted to fast since it celebrates the conclusion of the 29 or 30 days of dawn-to-sunset fasting during the entire month of Ramadan.
After Ramadan as Shawal starts Muslims celebrate the Eid on its 1st.
As Eid is going to start soon, we have managed to find some sweet and amazing Eid wishes that you can send to your family and friends. Check these 25 amazing wishes and celebrate love and happiness. Enjoy these Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes and Messages.
Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes And Messages
- Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone. May you all have a very happy and blessed Eid. Enjoy these amazing days and remember those who need our help.
- Happy Eid and Happy Holidays to Everyone!
- Eid Mubarak. May Allah blessings be with you today, tomorrow and always.
- I hope you enjoy each and every moment of it. May God accept our fasts and prayers.
- May this special day brings peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone. Eid Mubarak!
- On Eid al-Fitr, I pray that Allah’s choicest blessings and love be showered upon you.
- On Eid al-Fitr, I wish you a joyous celebration and showers of Allah’s blessings.
- May Allah’s blessings be showered on you on this Eid al-Fitr!
- On Eid ul-Fitr, wish that Allah’s blessings light up the path and lead to happiness, peace and success. Happy Eid!
- All the loving wishes for you today to bring much happiness your way. Eid greetings!
- I wish you the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the peace of his love at Eid and always.
- May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and sins, and ease the suffering of all people around the globe.
- My well wishes, my good wishes for you are the just prayers for your long happy life from God on this noble event. Wish you a very Happy Eid Mubarak, my dear.
- May God give you happiness of heaven above. Happy Eid Mubarak To You All.
- May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Happy Eid Mubarak to You!
- May this day bring peace and smoothness in your life, may it provide you the best time of your life. Happy Eid day!!!
- May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness.
- Eid days are meant to celebrate the goals and the achievements that make you happiest. The ideals you believe in, the dream you love the best. Eid Mubarak.
- Wish you a Happy Eid and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
- Eid Mubarak to all Muslims around the world and may the blessings of Allah be with you today, tomorrow and always.
- It’s a day of rejoice and bliss; it’s a day of blessing and peace; it’s a day to reflect and ponder; it’s a day to celebrate together!
- May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak!
- Many are the wishes that are being sent your way, but this is a special one for a very happy Eid Day.
- I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds,
- Forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe. Eid Mubarak
- May the magic of this Eid brings lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends and may it fill your heart with love.
May this special day brings peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone. Eid Mubarak!